|POLICY OFFICER ON TRANSPORT AND ACCESSIBILITY/CLIMATE
The Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions (CPMR) is a European Association gathering some 150 regions across Europe, which strives to support their interests in the core areas of territorial cohesion, maritime policy, territorial accessibility and multilevel governance.
The CPMR is currently seeking a Policy Officer to support the CPMR General Secretariat on Transport & Accessibility and on climate issues and represent CPMR Member regions and their position regarding the areas of activities mentioned above.
He or she will work under the responsibility of the Senior Policy Officer in charge of Transport and Accessibility. The post holder will form part of a small team and will play a key role in terms of the delivery of the CPMR work programme on Transport & accessibility and on climate.
The successful candidate should have a near-native or native level of fluency in English, a university degree in a relevant field as well as at least one year’s worth of experience of EU affairs, preferably working with local and regional government. Knowledge of the EU transport Policy and EU Climate policy is a strong asset as well as proficiency in at least another European language. The position is based in Brussels.
A full job description can be downloaded here
Contract: 6 months fixed term contract under VIE contract (possibility for extension). Please read carefully the conditions of the contract before applying.
Deadline for application: 03 August 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 August, in Brussels
Vacancy to be filled on 1 November 2018
Please send to email@example.com
– A one-page cover letter in English
– Your CV
|Conférence des Régions Périphériques Maritimes / Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions
email: firstname.lastname@example.org – web: www.crpm.org
- Notizie Attività Culturali, Ricreative, Turistiche e SportAVVISO PER STUDENTI ABBONAMENTI STAGIONE TEATRALE–MUSICALE-CINEMATOGRAFICA 2018/2019
- GareVERBALE RELATIVO ALLA MANIFESTAZIONE DI INTERESSE A PARTECIPARE ALLA GARA INFORMALE, AI SENSI DEGLI ARTT. 61-62 DEL DLGS 50/16, PER L’AFFIDAMENTO IN ECONOMIA DEL SERVIZIO DI EROGAZIONE PASTI AGLI STUDENTI UNIVERSITARI FREQUENTANTI LE SEDI DISTACCATE DI SIRACUSA, RAGUSA E CALTANISSETTA.
- Notizie Borse di StudioPubblicazione elenco dei partecipanti bando di concorso benefici dell’ERSU di Catania a.a.2018/19
- Notizie Attività Culturali, Ricreative, Turistiche e SportAvviso associazioni studentesche
- Notizie RistorazioneChiusura Ristoranti sedi decentrate
- Notizie Borse di StudioConcessione sussidi straordinari – a.a.2017/18 secondo semestre
- GareAvviso Gara Ristorazione
- Notizie Attività Culturali, Ricreative, Turistiche e SportAVVISO PER TEATRI, CINEMA ED ISTITUZIONI MUSICALI
- Notizie ResidenzeCALENDARIO PRENOTAZIONI POSTO LETTO 2018/19
- Notizie ResidenzeAVVISO CHIUSURA E RIAPERTURA RESIDENZE UNIVERSITARIE A.A. 2018/19